FILE CLASSIFIED
EYES ONLY
PROJECT AEROPAGUS
In the recent history of our people, we have experienced hostile incursions from a number of species within our borders ranging from the Chronarchs to The Abbott. While some of these species have since been deemed more benevolent, it is my belief that such potential benevolence cannot be assumed from all potential adversaries throughout time and space.The recent revelation of the continued existence of the vampires within mad-space as well as the abduction of the Gold Usher from the Citadel of the Jade Dreamers (not to mention the Cyberiad incident on the original Vanishing Point), I have come to the realization that we, as powerful as we are due to our temporal sensitivity, still require... something more.
To this end, I have begun Project Aeropagus.
In the interest of heightened security.
The technology involved seems easy enough. At least, the base technology.
I just need to add some... spice... to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment