FILE CLASSIFIED
EYES ONLY
PROJECT AEROPAGUS
... the work on Project Aeropagus continues, though it's difficult to continue this without exposure to... prying eyes from other Time Lords.
I realize this sounds like I am trying to hide what I'm doing, and, I am. I also realize that, given my recent troubles, it make be reasonable to presume I am working on this project for nefarious reasons, but that cannot be further from the truth.
In reality, I am merely working on Project Aeropagus in secret for one reason...
This is far too important to New Gallifrey to be languishing in committee.
In other words, it is better to ask forgiveness then to file forms in triplicate and wait for the subcommittees to convene and make a motion to consider meeting to take a poll to determine if there is enough consensus to hold a vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment